Sunday, 18 September 2011

Birthday Cat

Hi all,

The card I have to show you today I made following the Sketch Challenge over on the Trimcraft Website. It has now ended but a new sketch went up today if you fancy poping over.

I have used a cute as can be WRS stamp, First Edition Hideaway papers, LCI Sentiment Stamp ribbon, gems and my flowers have been made using 2 sizes of X-Cut daisy punches.


I have coloured the image in using promakers

Cat Main- Tulip Yellow, Buttercup & Primrose
Cat Patches - Coral, Apricot, Tulip Yellow
Cat Ears - Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Flowers & Icing on Cake - Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Cocktail Pink
Cake - Satin, Blush

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

One Stitch at a time - Punch It

One Stop - Girly

Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Birthday

Thanks for popping by my blog today and for all the lovely comments you leave me they are much appreciated.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...