Thursday, 15 September 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

Hi all,

Today is my mums birthday, she has reached the big 50!!!, we are having little party for her on Saturday.
So I thought I would show you the card and gift bag I made her for her birthday. The bag is to hold a Chamilia Bracelet that me, my sister and brothers have put together to buy her.



I have made diamond front card for something a bit more special and used a negelected stamp that I got at the NEC in March and not inked up yet, which I have coloured with Promarkers. Although I did cheat and use a die cut image on the bag. The papers are First Edition Hideaway, Papermania Flowers and a bot of Ribbon to finish.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

The Crazy Challenge - Birthdays

Stamps & Fun - Animals

Use it Tuesday - Uninked Stamps

Top Tip Tuesday - Birthday Time

Promarker Challenge - Beary Special

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Flowers

Scrap Creations - Unique Fold

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...