Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Daisy Chain & exciting news!!!!

Hi all,

Well I am still feeling a bit lousy with my horrible cold but I had my bechams & bath last night then settled in for an early night and it did do me good as I feel better than yesterday. I havealso had some fabulous news today that has cheered me up loads, I have only been asked to be on the design team for Trimcraft!!!!!. The deal is they will send me a stash of lovely goodies each time a new release comes out and then I just have to make cards for them and upload them in their gallery with instructions - how fab is that!!!!. I am really chuffed about it and it has given my confidence a fabulous boost.

So anyway on todays card I have used a gorgeous Penny Black stamp (another of my March NEC buys), I am trying to use it all so I can justify buying more when I go in Nov lol!!! coloured with promakers and teamed with some gorge MME papers. I have used an MS heart border punch,bit of organza ribbon & gems to finish. I have also followed the fabby sketch over on Sketch Saturday, and following in my good friend Diane's footsteps have decorated the inside.




Promarkers used :-
Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin
Dress - Holly, Soft Green, Pastel Green
Birds - Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pastel Pink
Tights - Amethyst, Lilac, Lavendar

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Scrap Creations - Its a girl thing

Stamps&Fun - Anything Goes

One Stitch at a time - Use your favorite things

Totally Gorgeous -  Birds of a feather

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...