Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Just a Note

Hi all,

I really enjoyed using the sweet sugar nellie Gorjuss stamp earlier this week, that I just had to dig another one out and give her an inking. I have used the gorjuss image Just a Note and made a card for my Niece whos birthday is later this month. I have teamed her with some bright and fresh MME papers and added a few flowers to finish, just a simple layout and style again as I cant seem to create something a bit more fancy for the life of me at the moment.


I have coloured the image with promarkers and used the following colours :-

Hair - Black, Cool Grey 5, 3 & 1
Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin - Pastel Pink (cheeks)
Dress - Petrol Blue, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua
Boots - Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pastel Pink

Thanks for popping by my blog today and to those who left such lovely comments on my last post. It means a lot that you still popped back over to me after such a long time away.

I am trying to get round to catching back up with all of you, but still need lots more blogging hours before I finally manage it.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...