Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Christmas Kisses & Rude Comments

Hi all,

Today I have another christmas card for you, but firstly I know that recently there have been some rude, nasty & un-necessary comments being put on people blogs. Well yesterday I had one and feel quite angry about it, so I just have this to say :-

To whomever sent me that lovely!! comment. If you feel that my cards or what I post on here are not that impressive, then dont bother coming and looking at my blog. I will post what I like and write what I like its my blog!!!. To say that I dont deserve to have a "popular blog" (as you put it) is your opinion and I would rather you kept it to yourself instead of being nasty and spiteful. And please if you are going to leave these sort of comments on peoples blog at least have the decency to leave your name and not do it anomonusly, at least then we could come and look at your creations to see obviously how wonderful they must be!!! - Rant Over!!!!!

Anyway back to my card, I have as I said a christmas card and this one I have made for Hubby from Abbie. I have used an adorable Cute Square from LOTV again and papers from the same pack as yesterday. All the edges of the papers have been glittered and have been layed up with foam pads. A cute sentiment from Craftwork Cards and some glittery letters spell out the word DAD.

Thank you for popping by my blog today - sorry for the rant!!. I hope none of you have been on the receiving end of any of these nasty comments.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...