Friday, 23 September 2011

Fairy birthday wishes

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to thank you to all those who are leaving me lovely comments about my cards, it really means a lot and helps keep me cheered up during this difficult time with the shop and everything. Also we seem to be going through a tough time as a family at the moment, but yesterday it seems that someone has finally shone a light on us. We have been waiting for very important test results to come through and they both came back all clear yesterday - firstly my nan was being tested for Bowel Cancer and then my sister who is only 31 had a massive scare with Breast Cancer and had to have a biopsy, we have all been so worried while waiting for results but luckly everything has came back clear on both accounts and we feel very thankful.

I managed to stamp and colour a few images in the shop yesterday as it was quiet, and this one I actually made into a card. I have used a fabulous Nellie Snellen - Sweet Elin fairy stamp, coloured with promakers and teamed her with MME papers. The swirls are a Marienne Die and the little flowers are Prima. A bit of Dovecraft ribbon and a Craftwork Cards sentiment to finish. All the matts have been cut out using Spellbinders and my Big Shot. The card base is a Simple Stepper - which I will pop on the Tutorial Blog soon if anyone is interested.



Promakers used

Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin
Hair - Cinammon, Tan, Sandstone
Dress - Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Blossom
Flower - Blue Pearl, Pastel Blue, Olive Green

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Flutterby Wednesdays - Butterfly, Fairy or Angels

Simon Says Stamp - Dies/Punches

Top Tip Tuesday - Kids Cards

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...