Monday, 26 September 2011

Gifts for you

Hi all,

Well I feel pretty rotten today I have been suffering from a sore throat and bad ears since last week and today it has turned into a full blown stinkin cold. I feel like I need to have a hankie permanently attached to the end of my nose!!!.  I have been to bed for a couple of hours since getting in from work but still feel no better, bechams, bath and bed I think in a bit.

Anyway I have a christmas card to show you today, its one that I made a week or so ago when I made a little batch of  them. This one is the one I made for hubby - and guess what? yes I used another of those LOTV Cute Squares.


Pretty simple design and layout, as I dont got OTT for hubby's card (not really a fussy and fancy person- too manly lol!!!). The papers were free with a mag and the ribbon was recycled from some cotton PJ's (it was tied around them) MS punch, Papermania flower & brad and Craftwork Cards sentiment.
Thanks for popping by my blog today, have a couple of cutie PB cards to show you over the next couple of days just not got round to photoing them yet.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...