Monday 23 February 2009

With Love for Friday Sketchers

Fabulous sketch over on the Friday Sketchers Challenge blog this week. I have yet again used a new Sherbet (can you tell I love them!!!) and picked some fun and funky papers to add a bit of brightness to this chilly day. I have sliced my card off on the diagonal to fit the sketch and I kinda like how it looks.



My little lovely sherbet has been coloured in using Whispers pens, papers are Papermania Spring Burst, Papermania pearl brads and sentiment sticker. The flower is poppicrafts with a Dovecraft flower brad in the centre and the swirl and corner piece were made using my Big Shot and a Sizzix die.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Heather said...

Stunning card and papers Lyndsey and that image is cut and gorgeously coloured.
hugs Heather xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey...love the zesty colours.
Emma x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful image, colour scheme and embellies. Just love it hun, xxxx

Leanne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours, they are beautiful!
Leanne :o)
xx

Tab said...

Hey sweetie, wowee how busy have you been, some gorge cards here! Love those sherbet images, so cute and coloured beautifully!
Hugs Tab xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the vibrant spring colours.

Georgia said...

Stunning card! I love the brads and the gorgeous flower!
xxxx

gina g said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey love the colours. gina xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card, loving the funky cool colours!!!
Erin x

Tina said...

Awwwww Lyndsey i am just loving her... just got my stamps yesterday... to sick to use them now..ughhh.... this is just wonderful... love the dp and the colours you used on this.. stunning Crafty hugs tina x

Lynsey said...

Another great card Lyndsey! Love the embellishments.
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...