Thursday 5 February 2009

A carton of love!

Have a look at this !!!!!.



This fabby box has been designed by the wonderful Katharina, you will find the tutorial here . As you know I have been asked by my boss to demo all our new products once every couple of months. Not content with showing just cards I want to show other things that look fab but are relatively simple to make. So I have been scouring the web for inspiration and little knicknacks, when I came across this on Katharina's blog. It was so simple to make, her tutorial is fab with clear step by step instructions and pics you cant possibly go wrong.
I have used DB sided cardstock from Papermania, Anitas ribbon, Papermania gem stones, paper flowers from the Range and this gorgeous Tilda image. Now the reason for using this particular image is that it reminds me of a girl getting ready for bed with her little teddy. I am using the box to put in a little present for my mom off the kids, and the present is going to be some sachets of Hot Chocolate (Bev if you are reading this they will obviously be the low cal ones you know only 1 ww point per sachet!). So I thought this image would be quite apt.
Hope you like, and if you do feel inspired do check out the tutorial on Kathatrina's blog.
Am off now to have a go at The Paper Beads & Tag Card on the Sugar Sugar Blog.
If you know of anywhere else I can look for a bit of something different do let me know, all suggestions will be gratefully received.
Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Bev said...

What a fab project you have made Lyndsey - love the dotty paper and dotty ribbon.

hugs Bev x

amanda stokes said...

Awww this is a lovely gift idea.shall you be demoing this next week then?x

Enfys said...

This is fantastic Lyndsey, what a super project. Love your idea of doing stamped images too, how generous of you. You asked where I live in the Midlands? Miles away from you I'm afraid, I am in Solihull, but if I am ever over your way I will be sure to pop in to Prima Crafts. Wish you were in Solihull :)
hugs
Enfys

Katharina Frei said...

Love your box Lyndsey and I am happy that my tutorial was understandable...haha I always struggle with the right wording ;)
Have a fab day!
Katharina

Tara said...

You really are a clover clogs, this is brilliant and could be useful for so many things! I love the Tilda you picked too, she really is a cutie! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey this is a great project! I love the image you have used.
The images arrived today, thank you so much they are lovely! I hope to get a card made later with one of them!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Fern said...

Great idea Lyndsey- really pretty!

Fern :)

Anne said...

oh what a cute project! It's adorable Lyndsey

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow clever you must have a go at this, love the colours you have used and your fabby tilda has been coloured to perfection
Hugs Jacqui x

tina said...

Brilliant love the stamps only wish I could find them where?...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...