Friday, 20 February 2009

BLOG CANDY is here !!!!!!!

***** BLOG CANDY NOW CLOSED, POP BACK SOON FOR THE WINNER !!!!!!*****


***** This post will stay at the top until 20th Feb 2009, please scroll down for new posts *****
Here as promised is my Blog Candy. I have had a few exciting things happened to me over the last couple of weeks so have put some blog candy up to celebrate.

My reasons to celebrate are :-

1. I am now the offical demonstrator for Prima Crafts.
2. I have been asked by the lovely Carly to be a GDT for her challenge blog Charizma for 7 weeks starting from the 12th Feb
3. I am also going to be having a card published in the may issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft.

So there you have my reasons to celebrate.



I have gone with a spring theme for my blog candy and it consists of :-

A selection of 8x8 sheets of DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies
A selection of 6x4 sheets of DCWV Spring Mat Stack
2 x DCWV spring collection brads (12 per pack)
Packet of 8 fan embellishments
Packet of Papermania Elemeny flower embellishments
5 packs of Alphabet stickers & dome stickers
2 sheets of Papermania tag stickers
Packet of Papermania Tag shape rub-ons
Packet of beach themed tags
1 reel of ribbon
2 fabric butterflies
1 packet of 3d embellishment fashion stickers
1 pack of 5 pearlised cream wallet cards
1 pack of 5 cream cards
1 pack of 4 pre-printed cards

All I ask is that you leave a comment on this post and spread the word of my blog candy on your blogs .

As I know that there will be people who dont have a blog, if you email me at lyndseyturner@hotmail.co.uk I will include you in the draw. This blog candy giveway will only be avalible for postage within the UK.

The draw will be open until Friday 20th Feb 2009

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...