Friday 27 February 2009

Chick-a-Dee in Pink & Grey

I decided to have a go at the Colour Create challenge, this week the colours are Pink & Grey. I dont think I could have picked a harder week to join, I could not find any pink or grey papers at all. In the end I went for grey cardstock and some white paper with pink flowers on, hope its ok. The added extra was cute and cuddly, well I think this image is sooo cute and the little chick is quite cuddly. Hope you like the image it is my first one I have coloured with promarkers, does it look ok.



The image is a new Sugar Nellie stamp called Chick-a-Dee, not sure who the paper is buy I just found it in my stash. Ribbon & gems are papermania, the flowers have been made using 2 different size X-Cut flower punches, the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Tasha said...

Lyndsey this is gorgeous the colours arefabulous too
love tasha xx

Tara said...

This is fab Lyndsey and you've proved that you don't necessarily have to have papers in the set colours - this is a great alternative and will hopefully inspire others to do the same if they're stuck!
Thanks so much for joining in with CC this week! xx

Leanne said...

Wow, this is beautiful!
Leanne :o)
xx

Suzie said...

This is gorgeous, the colours look lovely together. I have just started using Promarkers and love them too ! Suzie xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Lyndsey, what a gorgeous card hunny. I love the image you've coloured and the papers are just gorgeous. Hope you have a great weekend, big hugs Linda x

Riet said...

woww,woww,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, i love the stamp and the promarkers are great! I was thinking about buying some promarkers, but i was unsure what to colour on, whether they would leak or not. Anway, lovely card, i love the colours!

Love,
Fern x :o)

Donna said...

Really pretty card Lyndsey and such gorgeous papers :)Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Hun, this is beautiful! Love the image and those papers are so delicate! I found it hard to find something grey too. Have a good day at work tom, I'll be working too, hugs Heidi xxx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Lyndsey, great colours!
Clairex

Emma said...

Your colouring is fantastic.... gorgeous card, love it!
Good luck with the challenge.
Emma x

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is stunning! You have done a fab colouring job with the promarkers!
Hugs Lynsey:)

gina g said...

very pretty card Lyndsey i love it, i know what you mean about the papers as i didn't have any either. luv gina xx

Chris said...

Oh Lyndsey, your card is so beautiful! Love the image, she's so cute, your paper and wonderful colouring. Glad you could join in on Colour Create this week. Chris x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...