Friday, 27 February 2009

Chick-a-Dee in Pink & Grey

I decided to have a go at the Colour Create challenge, this week the colours are Pink & Grey. I dont think I could have picked a harder week to join, I could not find any pink or grey papers at all. In the end I went for grey cardstock and some white paper with pink flowers on, hope its ok. The added extra was cute and cuddly, well I think this image is sooo cute and the little chick is quite cuddly. Hope you like the image it is my first one I have coloured with promarkers, does it look ok.



The image is a new Sugar Nellie stamp called Chick-a-Dee, not sure who the paper is buy I just found it in my stash. Ribbon & gems are papermania, the flowers have been made using 2 different size X-Cut flower punches, the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...