Wednesday, 25 February 2009

I am in Love !!!!!

OMG!!!! I am in love, with my new promarkers. I decided to get me some out of my demo money. My first pack came on Mon and I love them, they are so easy to use and give such a brilliant result. I was so impress I went back and ordered another 2 sets, which have come today and I am currently playing with.

Anyway onto my card, I have made this card to the sketch over on Sketch Saturday. Its a fab sketch and very easy to work with.



The image is a PB stickeroo, paper is MyMinds Eye, ribbon is Anitas, Flowers isPoppicrafts with a Dovecraft gem flower brad in the centre and swirl from a Sizzix Die, sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the paper roses were from the Range.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...