Friday 20 February 2009

And the winner is !!!!!!!!!!

Wow i had a massive 147 comments & 2 email entries for this blog candy. Some of you were also kind enough to become a follower of my blog, so thank you so much for your interest.

I asked my son to pick a number between 1 - 149 and he came up with 74. I scrolled down the list and number 74 was ............................................

Glenda (aardvarkpest)

Well done Glenda, I really hope you enjoy using your new candy, please email me with your address and I will get it sent out to you.

Once again I would just like to thanks to everyone who left took time to have a peep at my blog and leave a comment.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats to Glenda and big thanks to Lyndsey Marie for being so generous and sharing :)
Val xxx

aardvarkpest said...

Oh my goodness me I can't believe I've won some scrummy blog candy.I can see I am going to be having lots of fun.

Glenda

Mina said...

congratulations Glenda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...