Sunday 1 February 2009

A small request

LOOK at this card !!!!!!!!!!
As you know I did my first demo yesterday and it went really well. Everyone was very complimentry and I think they liked my samples. The reason for this post is to show you this fabulous card. I was given this yesterday by a little friend, her name is Fern and she has been coming into the shop for a while now and I try to give her little things every so often. She sent me this card yesterday to say thank you, now I dont know about you but I think this card is gorgeous and when I tell you that she is only 11!!!!!! well she is just so talented.
She has now set up her own blog, she only did this yesterday after I told her to, so there is only one card on her blog at the moment. Her blog address is www.thecraftingadventuresofan11yearold.blogspot.com.
Please, please visit her blog and become a follower as I am sure she is going to be putting some amazing creations on there.
Thanks Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Will definitely go and see Fern, this is such a gorgeous card. Hugs Linda x

Fern said...

Thanks Lyndsey! I'm glad you like it, please could i ask you a question... how do yo get backgrounds? Sarah Mee told me about taking pictures, still haven't got the hang of it though. Hope you like the images!

Thankyou!

Fern x x

Fern said...

Hey Lyndsey, Thankyou!!!!
I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the comment on my blog, please could i ask, how do you get backgrounds? Glad you liked it!!! Just about to add some more cards, and sweetie bags!

Thankyou!!
Fern x

Sue said...

gorgeous card Lynsey, luv the papers, she is coloured lovely, sue.x

Joey said...

awww Lyndsey you are spot on there, this card is gorgeous, shall go have a peek at Ferns blog now.xx

Glad the demo went well hun.x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,gorgeoues colouring and layout ,hugs Dawnxxx

Lynsey said...

What a nice card to receive Lyndsey! I hope your demo day went well.
Hugs Lynsey:)

CraftyC said...

She looks vey talented, a lovely card!
Clairex

Justine said...

what a talented young lady!! gorgeous card,I will have to go take a look at her blog!
Loving your work Lyndsey too, be back soon!

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for sharing this hun will certainly visit her blog.
Hugs jacqui x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card ~ Fern is certainly very talented. I will pop over to her blog. x

Mar G said...

Glad to read your demo went well Lyndsey! :)
Aw Fern's card is gorgeous, I'll go & visit her blog.
How lovely of you to help her out & inspire her....Well Done!
TC - Mar x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...