Tuesday 3 February 2009

Going round in a circle.

The Penny Black challenge blog was a hard one for me this week. You have to make a circle card or creation. How the bloomin eck am I gonna cut a decent circle card was my 1st thought. Then I remembered, I have the Xcut circle shape cutter at the moment (borrowed) so I had a go with that, remembering to leave a bit at the top.

The image is called Fun Times, paper is Basic Grey Offbeat, small Papermania gem stones, Dovecraft ribbon & Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.
Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous - love that cute, beautifully coloured image.
hugs Heather xx

Joy said...

Really love this card Lyndsey, the funky paper is great and I love the image.

Joy xx

Marcea said...

Love your sweet card. Fab papers and image!! Thanks for joining us this week on pbsc
-x-

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and the stamp is adorable! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

gina g said...

gorgeous card. gina xx

cats whiskers said...

Great circle card hun and lovely PB image thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Pauline C said...

Fab cicrcle card - very cute image! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week,
Pauline x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...