Monday 19 September 2011

When it rains ....

Dance in the puddles!!

Hi all,

A while ago I got myself some gorgeous Tatty Button stamps (infact it was at the NEC in March!!!) well I finally got round to inking one up last week and made this card. I have teamed her with some fabby MME papers and added just a few Prima Swirls and ribbon to finish. It needs a sentiment somewhere but not found one suitable yet, thinking of maybe using it as a get well card or something.


The layout I have used, is one I have used previously and was a sketch challenge from somewhere but not sure where now sorry.

Well its looking a very sorry site in the shop now, most of the stock has gone and Rich has been taking fixtures and fittings down. My last day of trading is the 8th October so just 3 weeks to go and it will all be over. Just got to find something to keep me occupied now lol!!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, have a few more christmas cards to show you this week so will be back tomorrow.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kerry said...

It's a shame you didn't live near me Lyndsey, you can help me :-D You'll be amazed how you'll fill your time and wonder how you found the time to run the store! Love the pp you've used and the LO is flab! I've never used those gem swirly thingamajigs...they look gorgeous :-D xx

craftymum said...

another super card Lyndsey
I can't imagine how you must feel about the shop. Wishing you and your family all the best for the future
hugs sarah x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey :o) Fabulous papers and layout, love this image too - although I've had it for AGES and still haven't got round to colouring it! Lisa x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Lyndsey...love the image and pretty dp's too...and all the best for the future too...

big hugs Vicky xx

PatR said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, I just love the colour scheme. I'm sure you'll find something to keep you occupied. Good luck with whatever you do xx

kelly ledder said...

Aw lovely I just love tatty button, don't see enough of her x

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous Tatty Button card, and love that paper pack. I have been tempted by Tatty Button, but not yet took the dive for it. Have you seen the Tatty Button Christmas stamps?

Sarpreet said...

Looking forward to your christmas cards - hopefully some me to you or forever friends.

Something to keep your occupied, those craft clubs, making your cards to sell on an online shop like etsy or folksy? Doing some craft fairs

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.i love the gorgeous image and your rich colours and details are fab :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...