Tuesday 18 November 2008

Friday Sketchers 28

Over at Friday Sketchers Mumur had created a fab sketch. It looked a bit tricky at first so I played it safe and made my design up onto a backing piece before I attached it all to the cardstock. I have to say I am well pleased how it turned out and think I may well use this layout again. I slightly misplaced the image on the card a bit too much over to the right, but by the time I realised it was stuck fast so I left it there. I still think it looks ok though, just hope they accept it over at the blog. (again sorry about the pic, its a night time one again)



Papers are Basic Grey Two Scoops, Image is Sugar Nellie Summer Ice Cream, Prima flowers & PM brads, sentiment is my own computer design & buttons from stash.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Murielle said...

WOW.... you have interpreted my sketch beautifully, this is wonderful idea!
marvellous colours!
I love look!
Have a good evening and thanks for you participation FS.
hugs, Mumur

Laura (Faerielore) said...

what a stunner of a card love the colours you have used xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...