Sunday 18 May 2014

Sneak Peek

Hi all

I have a sneak peak to show you today, using a fabulous collection from Crafters Companion to be launched as a weekender deal on Create & Craft next weekend 24th/25th May  

Halcyon Days kit comes in the form of a CD Rom, A4 paper pad, printed Shaped Card Blanks, a Hunkydory Card Kit & matching Inserts.

Think hazy summer days, cream tea's, village fete's and beach holidays and you will get a feel for all the gorgeous images in this collection.

For my card today I have used the shaped cards and stuck 2 together to create a Triple Panel Card. All the toppers, bunting, bows & embellishments have printed from the CD.





 Hope you like my first sneak peek, I will be popping by during the week with a few more.
Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Baroque duJour said...

Gorgeous card and loving the look of Halcyon Days - are there stamps? Really looking forward to the papers. thanks for sneak peek.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...