Thursday 8 May 2014

Scent-Sational

Hi all,

Well its only 1 day to go before the launch of the fabulous Scruffy Little Cat range on C&C tomorrow, so I thought i would pop on with another sneek peak at one of my makes.

For this card I have coloured up the very glamorous Chanel with my SN's and made an 8x8 Gatefold Style card.


All the papers have been printed from off the CD and the red rolled roses are also from a printable embelishment on the CD. I tucked a little doily in behind the image cut from the Die'Sire Chantilly Lace Die and the leaves behind the flowers are from the Quilling Die Leaves #2. The card is held shut with some gorgeous black satin ribbon.

SN Colours

Skin - FS7, FS5, FS3, CR5, CR7
Hair - TN1, EB1, EB2, GB8
Dress - IG5, IG7, IG9, IG10
Perfume - CR1, CR7, CR9, CR11, GB5, GB11, GB8

Thanks for popping by my blog today, I do hope you are going to tune into the shows and see the rest of the fabulous samples created by my team mates.

If you need a reminder show times are :-

- Fri 9th May: 12pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Sat 10th May: 8am, 1pm, 5pm
- Sun 11th May: 12pm, 1pm, 4pm, 6pm
- Mon 12th May: 2pm, 5pm
- Tue 13th May: 12pm, 5pm
- Wed 14th May: 3pm, 6pm
- Thu 15th May: 9am, 1 pm 


Lyndsey

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lovely card and such a gorgeous image x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Lyndsey this is just stunning
I love it. X

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous image and details and i love your striking colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...