Saturday 24 May 2014

Halcyon Days

Hi all,

The shows go live on C & C today for this fabulous new release from Crafters Companion. 


Thought I would pop on and show you a few more of my samples.



 

All the toppers, flowers, bunting sentiments and embellishments have been printed from the CD Rom. Papers are from the gorgeous A4 paper pad and for the last card I used one of the fabulous Shaped Card Blanks.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, I do hope you tune in and have a look at all the fabulous samples made by my team mates

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun....:o)

Enjoy your weekend...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.your designs are beautiful and i love the pretty images ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...