Sunday 25 May 2014

Halcyon Days part II

Hi all,

Back to show you the rest of my Halcyon Days samples, by the looks of the shows the collection has sold really well. If you missed yesterday shows, you can catch the lovely Dawn Wheeler today at 11am, 2pm, 4pm & 7pm

For this card I used just papers from the A4 Paper Pad - I used 3 sheets and cut them up to create a decoupage effect. I added a wrap of acetate over the image and added the bunting on top and another layer of the grass. The bunting and sentiment have been printed off the CD Rom.

These 2 cards have been made using the Shaped Card blanks, and sticking 2 together to create Easel Cards. All the toppers and embellishments have been printed from off the CD Rom.


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Stunning creations x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...