Monday 26 May 2014

Sweet little fairies

Hi all

Here with my regular Monday inspiration post from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog, now I do apologise as this post is picture heavy - but I wanted to show you how the card opens up.

I was totally inspired to do this card after seeing one done by Angela one of my team mates on the Crafters Companion DT. I loved the design so much I made them with my card classes last week and decided to make another one using some of the fabulous products available in store so I could share it with you today.

The card itself is a Gatefold Card, with a central panel mounted on the front on springs (concertinaed panels of card). It then has 2 overlapping images and finally opening to reveal the sentiment on the inside.






I used 2 of the smaller images from The Hobby House - Wee Stamps Little Friends topper set & teamed them with some pretty papers from the First Edition - New Bloom Pad. The Sentiment is from a fabby CC Designs set - Birthday Greetings and really is my to go to set at the moment as I seem to be using it on everything! I finished off with a few punched flowers and a couple of Striped Candy Dots.

 *NEW* First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad - New Bloom  *NEW* The Hobby House Wee Stamps Toppers - Little FriendsCC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Striped Candy Dots

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fantastic card design and i love the pretty image and papers ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...