Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Happy Birthday to Ewe!

Hi all


Along with our fortnightly challenge, we have a new release over at Ladybug Crafts Ink today that I am sure you are going to love!

Eunice & Ramsay are a collection of 16 fabulous images featuring 2 adorable characters.

The girls are doing an unofficial Blog Hop, but if you do pop on over to each member of the team and leave a comment on their blogs and then comment on the challenge blog with you fave image - you could be in with the chance to win all 16 images. There is also 5 extra prizes of 2 images of choice to be won too.

The challenge for this fortnight is Anything Goes - so couldn't be easier for you to join in!

I had the fabulous Eunice's Prezzies to work with for this release and I have to tell you I love her - how fab is she!!


I wanted to go with a nice bright and funky feel to my card so chose some papers from one of my fave makes at the mo - Echo Park, I love the pink & blue combo. I coloured Eunice in using Spectrum Noirs (love the virbrancy of these) and added a scattering of flowers, gems & a button and finished off with a gorgeous double bow made from pink satin ribbon. The sentiment was computer generated and although very cheesy - just had to be done!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the challenge to see what my teamies have been up to - although you will only find sneak peeks on the blog, you have to hop to see the full cards - sneaky!!!

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...