Thursday 29 May 2014

Joys of Summer

Hi all,

Well slap my hand!!!! - I have a card to show you today that I made for April's challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop - and I have just realised that I had left it in draft mode and it never got published on my blog lol.

The card is perfect for this time of year so thought I would share it with you today. I love this little cutie looking joyfully at that rather large Ice Cream!


I used a gorgeous Hobby House Topper featuring an adorable Mo Manning image and teamed her with some fabulous Echo Park - Splendid Sunshine papers. I kept the card design very simple just adding a few dots & gems in the corners.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh lyndsey this card is just so sweet,
I have this image and an ashamed to say it has not been inked up in a very long time.. Think I will have to dig it out now,.
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous sweet image and i love your bright colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...