Sunday 1 December 2013

Merry & Bright

Hi all,

Well its its time for a new challenge at My Mums Craft Shop and this month our theme is ----

Christmas

So for my card I decided to use another of those Mo Manning cheeky little Elves, have I told you how much I love these little cuties lol.


Today I teamed the image with some gorgoeous Echo Park - Tis the Season papers and added another of those fabulous sparkly snowflakes behind. A lovely Christmas Flower (Hobbycraft) and some lush green satin ribbon, another Craftwork Cards sentiment to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop by the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Awesome card Lyndsey x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really sweet image and i love your gorgeous details and design :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...