Friday 13 December 2013

Its Snowing

Hi all,

I have a cute little card to show you today using a fab image from All Dressed Up -  Its Snowing, is available in store along with many others. I love this image and best of all so quick and easy to colour for quick cards.


I teamed the image with some gorgeous Bazzil Basics papers and added a bit of gingham ribbon and christmas flower from Hobbycraft.

If you pop on over to the All Dressed Up Blog you will find lots of fabulous inspiration using these gorgeous images.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous design and colours and I love your snowman :D

xx coops xx

Marilyn said...

I love this card Lyndsey! Of course the image is so cute but I also like all the layers, the design and layout and the combination of gorgeous papers!

jimlynn said...

Precious card! Love the addition of that gingham bow.
Lynn

Sandra H said...

Stunning card and such a gorgeous image too x

Christine L said...

He looks fabulous Lyndsey... gorgeous layout too!

Hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

I agree that this is a fab image and I love the bold colour scheme - very stylish :-)
Hugs, Kat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...