Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Fairy

Hi all,

Its my turn to post today over on the All Dressed Up Blog, and I have a fabby tutorial for you on how to make this gorgeous 3D Triangle card.


For my card I used the beautiful image - All Dressed Up for Christmas - available in store along with many others.

All Dressed Up For Christmas

The papers are Woodland Wishes from LOTV and the flowers are a mix of Hobbycraft & WOC. I finished off with fabulous polka dot organza bow and added a cute little Wooden Button - which is part of a selection of embellishments now available for just £1 at My Mums Craft Shop.

Please do pop by the Blog and check out my tutorial, while your there have a browse at all the lovely inspiration from the rest of my teamies too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your creation and presented with lots of lovely detail xx

jimlynn said...

Lyndsey, this is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it. I also looked at the tutorial and is fantastic! Lovely!!
Lynn

Anne said...

Love it Lyndsey. Absolutely stunning
Anne x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

wow so stunning lyndsey.i love the shape and fantastic image and details :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

Oh my goodness, here is yet another fabulous fancy fold that I simply must try! The colours are so rich and gorgeous and all the embellies are just a stunning finish :-)
Hugs, Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...