Monday 16 December 2013

Pretty Purse

Hi all,

I'm back today to show you a little inspiration I have posted over on the MMCS Blog.

Our theme this is week is bags/boxes and so for my creation I have made a cute little Purse Box.


The box is made using a 12 x 12 piece of card and scoring into shape. The flap was created using a scalloped circle nestie, stuck to the back and a little velcro on the front so that it can be opened.  I used some gorgeous papers from the First Edition range - New Bloom and the flower was cut from the paper, I used 3 different lengths of ribbon platted together for the handle and added a little metal butterfly and brad to finish.

Here are the instructions and measurements if you wish to have a go yourself


Please do check out the MMCS blog during the week to see my teamies fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

Kat W said...

Oh, what a sweet little bag/box and the colours are delicious! The ribbon plait handle is a gorgeous touch too :-)
Hugs, Kat xx

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey this is stunning the papers are gorgeous too

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fab shape and pretty papers ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...