Thursday 28 November 2013

Frosty the Snowman

Hi all,

Well I am late with this post as I have just realised I didn't post it on Tue (slaps hand!!!). We have a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this fortnight our theme is ...

Blue & White Colour Combo

So we would like to see you creations with predominately these colours.

For my card today I have used the fab image Snowman Chorus and have used a piece of embossed card for my background (no patterned papers at all!!!).


I kept the card very simple, matting the embossed card onto blue and just adding a few snowflakes to finish off. I love the fresh clean look of it.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates fabby creations, join in the fun while your there too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous. big hugs love Pops x x x

Unknown said...

Such striking contrast with the colours, it's gorgeous.

Emma x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the blue and white and fab fun snowmen :D

xx coops xx

Nancy in Iowa said...

Love this - totally! Saw this over at Ladybug - had to pop over for a WOW!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...