Wednesday 18 December 2013

And we are done!!

Hi all,

Whoop whoop!!!! - so last night I actually finished making all my Christmas cards (quite early for me really - I have been known to still be making them on Christmas Eve!!). Anyway I decided to count up how many I had made and wrote and bloomin hell it was 97!! - couldn't believe it, didn't think I liked that many people enough to make them a card lol. But when you count up family, friends, neighbours and teachers etc it soon adds up doesn't it, and those are just people I know closely I haven't even attempted to send any through the post at all.

Anyway I thought I would show you another couple of cards using the Mullberry Wood stamps & same sketch as yesterday's card.This time I used the cute little Elephant & Dog images. The reason for keeping all the cards relatively the same is that they are for hubby's 4 sisters, each year we have a get together and swap pressies. They always open their cards there so I like them to be more or less the same so there's no favoritism lol!!



As with yesterday's card the papers are last years Dovecraft Modern Christmas & I added a couple of Die Cut Xmas Trees from Anna - Marie Designs.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, it is much appreciated especially as I don't seem to be finding the time to return the favour at the moment. 

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable sweet cards.
luv
Debby

coops said...

both so gorgeous lyndsey.adorable images and i love the fab tree` and designs :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...