Monday 9 December 2013

Snow Friends

Hi all

Its my turn today over on the MMCS Blog to show you a little inspiration using some of the gorgeous goodies you'll find in the My Mums Craft Shop store.

Although us DT we have a free rein this week I am keeping with the christmas theme as I still have about a gazillion to make lol!!!

Anyway for my card today I have used the gorgeous Tiddly Ink Stamp Winter Wishes & teamed it with some fun and funky Dovecraft Papers.


I kept the card quite simple and finished off with a Memory Box Snowflake and a couple of Craftwork Card Candies.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog through the week to see what fabulous creations my teamies have to show you.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Lyndsey your card is beautiful the image is stunning x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the sweet wryn and your papers and layers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

Oooh, I adore this sweet Tiddly Inks image and it looks so good on the layers of DP - fab colour combo :-)
Hugs, Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...