Friday 20 December 2013

Fairy Christmas Wishes

Hi all,

I have one of my class cards to show you today, we did a variation of a Tri Shutter card ( I know there are quite a few with different measuments etc), this one give you 3 equal size panels in the middle. The girls loved this one and even more so cause I gave them a set of pre-coloured toppers to use too so they didn't have to colour lol!!!





The papers are from an old Papermania Pad (I think) and the toppers are Mo Manning - Christmas Fairies. We kept the design quite simple and just finished off with a few sparkly flowers from Hobbycraft.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, love these style of cards in all variations. xxx

coops said...

wow another stunning card lyndsey.fantastic fold and i love the gorgeous images and traditonal colours :D

xx coops xx

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey! Those images are so beautiful...and coloured fabulously! :o)

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey this is beautiful x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable too
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

Lovely design! I love tri shutter cards and this one gives you some really great usable spaces for images! Cute images too and pretty flowers :-)
Hugs, Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...