Tuesday 17 December 2013

Letter for you

Hi all,

I have a cute little card to show you today that I made using a Mulberry Wood Stamp. I won a set of six of them in a competition last year but by the time the stamps came it was January and all my Christmas stuff had been packed away. 

So I got them out to have a play with the other day and made a set of cards using them. I used the same sketch on all of them for quickness (and to save my brain lol), but just changed the image & papers.

 
 I used some of last years Dovecraft Modern Christmas papers and added a couple of fabby die cut trees I picked up from the Anna-Marie Designs stand at the NEC.

Quick and simple, just how I like them. I will schedule the rest up during the week.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love this, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

Kat W said...

Quick and simple and just gorgeous! Cute image and I love the pretty papers :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous colouring and i love the cute image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...