Friday, 23 November 2012

Waking in a winter wonderland

Hi all,

Well I really need to get a shift on with my christmas cards, I feel like I have already made loads but most of them have gone off as DT samples so I really need some for myself now lol!!.

Anyway to speed things up a bit I brought some fab Toppers from the Hobbyhouse at the NEC and have made a few cards with those, so over the next couple of days I will be showing those.

The first card I think is my fave so far and features the gorgeous little girl Heidi from Wee Stamps.


I think is possibly my fave so far as I have used pink on it lol!!!. the papers are a mix of Dovecraft & Papermania and I have used my gorgeous Floral Oval Nestie (I so love this!!!). A few flowers and a bit of lace and gingham ribbon to finish off. The sentiment is from a old Papermania set.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, be sure to pop back to see some more creations using these gorgeous toppers.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Creations - Christmas is coming

Cute Card Thursday  - Girls Only

Divas by Design - 2 or more Papers

Inky Impressions - Make it Girly

MMCS - Song Inspiration (Winter Wonderland or White Christmas)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...