Thursday 1 November 2012

Woah - Hold on a minute whats going on here then!!!

* 2/11/12 Edited to add, that just as my card magically appeared linked to the challenge in the first place - the link has now magically disapeared!!!!*

Hi All,

I have copied this from Pickle's (Kerry's) blog 

Hi all,
A word of warning ......

Please DO NOT enter this women's challenges or buy from the associated shops. She is a well known fraud who has been stealing digital artwork for a longtime and been caught on many occasions. Some of the images for sale in her shop are even from free colouring page sites. She has been using old DT projects to make it look like she has a current DT when people have left and asked her numerous times to delete their names/links after discovering that she is a fraud. She has now even started linking people projects to her challenge to make it look as if they have entered when they have no knowledge of it and obviously do not wish to be associated with her for obvious reasons.

http://papelitosstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

Jenn has written some of the back story here ( that is only about 1 tenth of what has gone on)

http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-papelitos-nonsense.html

She is an active member of facebook and befriends lots of crafters . If you are fb "friends" with her please think about unfriending her so as she doesn't have access to your crafty friends. And if you have time please spread the word


Now I don't like to pick sides but after reading this I popped on over to this blog using the link that Kerry gave to have a look to see what it was all about - and blow me if I didnt see one of my cards linked up in her challenge HERE.  

I can say without doubt I never entered this card (pumpkin Patch) into this challenge and you can see on my post which challenges I did enter- why on earth would someone enter my card into a challenge without my permission. I have tried to delete my entry but as I didnt put it there the cross is not there for me to delete it. 

I can only say that I am definately steering clear of this one, and would like to point out again that I did not enter my card into this challenge. 

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

pickle said...

Glad my link pointed this out to you hun. Some of the lies she has told and some of the things she has done/is doing are unbelievable to say the least. Thanks for spreading the word. Hopefully by doing so she will finally get the message that the crafty community won't put up with this sort of thing.

Take care
Kerry x

Unknown said...

Ohh nasty, this happens a lot does it>not nice at all.
I was going to enter the challenge once but didn't like the images so didn't.
Linday, a favour please. I try to comment on MILK COFFEE challenge blog as I won last challenge and would like to compliment the lovely designs you guys do. BUT I can't as no matter how many times I enter the word thingy, it tell me I am not putting the correct word in...tells me I am a robot...please pass on my thanks and gratitude...luv annie

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Sally said...

It is unfortunate this type of situation has to happen. It makes it look bad for all of us legal crafters. I have not had an issue with this particular site, never even been to it) but other sites I have seen this and times I have won and never received the give away. Pretty sad, that is of the reasons why I never check to see if I have ever won anymore. and one of the reasons, I don't post on my blog much. Too sad because it was always so much fun. One person can ruin things for a whole lot of people. Thank you for posting..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...