Tuesday 6 November 2012

Glam Girly Tree

Hi all,

I have another card to show you today using the Little Claire - Changing Tree Girly Embellishments. This time I have gone all out girly for my creation and added lace, flower, ribbon and a gorgeous sparkly ribbon slider.


I started with a round card base and covered it with some paper from a gorgeous pad - Echo Park Everyday Eclectic. The image was popped off centre and towards the top and I added a sprig of gorgeous metal flowers & droplets. The ribbon has been threaded through a diamontie slider and the sentiment is from the Dictionary Definitions set.

If you are going to the NEC this weekend - Little Claire will be there as always (stand A45) with loads of gorgeous goodies and I am sure Steve would love you to pop by and say Hi

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fab card Lyndsey. Love the image, layout and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous pretty colours and details and i love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeously girlie card Lyndsey, such a great design and love all your pretty details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! this is so gorgeous Lyndsey.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...