Thursday 29 November 2012

Bedtime Stories

Hi all,

I am a little late posting this today, unfortunately we had a little lie in this morning which then meant a mad dash to get ready for school - then all my day seems to have got messed up (why is that!!!!)

Anyway the DT over at Milkcoffee are showcasing today and our theme was couples, so we had to used an image with more than 1 character on it.

For my creation I was given the adorable image Bedtime Story - it such a sweet little image and lovely to colour too. I didn't make a card as, as soon as I saw the image I knew it would be perfect to make a little bookmark for Abbie - for when we have our little reading sessions before bed. Now I had a quick scout about and found lots of tutorials for bookmarks, but wanted something quite simple so came up with this.


Here's what it looks like in a book (ignore my boring old horrible diary!!!)


So bascially the ribbon goes in the page you want to save, and then the pretty picture sits nicely on the top of your book.

Also I was excited to find yesterday, that I won the following challenges with THIS card


Our challenge badge


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Joey said...

Awwww Lyndsey this is too cute! gorgeous bookmark. Joey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh I love the design of your bookmark Lyndsey! Its just beautiful and looks really pretty in your diary. Susan x

Unknown said...

wow this is so deligtful and just too cute....lovely project hugs sassyxxx

Caroline said...

This is beautiful Lyndsey. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

This is so sweet Lyndsey! Congrats on your wins too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous bookmark lyndsey.fab design and the image is really sweet.huge congrats on your wins too :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

A great bookmark. Such a cute image and sentiment. No the wonder you won.. you make great cards
Eileen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...