Thursday, 15 November 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Hi again,

I am very excited to be showing you today my first card designed for the Pink Gem team. Today I am posting on the Gems of Inspiration Blog with this gorgeous little card. I have chosen to use the very adorable Winter Phoebe which is available in either Jpeg or Png format - coloured & just line image, and I have also used the sweet little Christmas Circle Sentiments 1 set.


I coloured Phoebe with my promarkers and teamed her with some lovely foiled papers from Craftwork Cards. She was Die Cut out using the following Spellbinders Dies - Rectangles Classic Large & Fleur dis Lis Rectangles, which are both available in store and at such brilliant prices too. The card has been finished off with a bit of lace, organza ribbon and Christmas flower.

The promakers I used to colour the image are :-

Skin - Burnt Orange, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal & Blush
Hair - Walnut, Cinnammon, Tan & Satin
Coat, Hat & Boots - Azure, Colbalt Blue, Sky Blue & Artic Blue
Trim - Island Lagoon, Soft Green & Pastel Green

Thank you for joining me again today

Lyndsey xx

Pennys Challenges - Anything Goes

Charisma Cardz - Cool Colours

Craft us crazy - Holiday Theme

MAWTT - Seeing Stars (lots of stars on green paper)

My Heart Pieces - Something Cute
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...