Thursday, 22 November 2012

Spreading the seeds of thanks

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over on the Milkcoffee Challenge Blog and this fortnight our theme is

Giving Thanks

So with some of our overseas friends celebrating Thanksgiving we would like to see your thank you cards.

For my card I have used the very cute little image - Soya spreading seeds - juts love this adorable image don't you?


I coloured the image up using my promarkers and teamed it with some gorgeous MME papers from the - On the bright side pad, a few flowers and a bit of ribbon to finish.

If you want to check out what my team mates have created for this challenge, please pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check them out. You can join in the fun while your there too for the chance to win 3 digi's of your choice.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafting for all Seasons - Thank you cards

Digistamps 4 Joy - Give Thanks

Pennys Challenge - So Thankful

Sisterhood of Crafters - Thanksgiving

Papercraft Star - A Thank you
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...