Sunday, 25 November 2012

Sitting Pretty

Hi all,

Another quick christmas card to show you today, again using one of the fabulous Toppers from the Hobbyhouse.

Todday my card uses another Wee Stamps image, this time the adorable Holly. I love how quickly a card comes together when you don't have to spend ages colouring


I have teamed Holly with some papers that were free with a special edition Molly Blooms mag, the ribbon was from there too. Added a few flowers, cheesecloth and the gorgeous Cheery Lynn Holly Flourish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

OSAAT - Fabric, Ribbon or Lace

Glitter n Sparkle - Ribbon or Lace

Squirel and the Fox - Anything Goes

2 Sisters - Winter Wonderland

Hiding in my craft room - Christmas
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...