Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Lets Bake - Published

Hi all,

I have some exciting news to share today, a while ago I was asked by Gill at Little Claire if I would like to make a card for a magazine piece. Well the mag Papercraft Essentials Issue 88 is for sale from Thurs - but subscribers have already been receiving their copies (my friend text me Fri- to say hers had come) so I thought I would share it with you.


I used the new Nov Club stamp called Lets Bake & added a bit of bunting from the Bunting Set. The papers I used were Dovecraft Modern Christmas,a bit of red cotton lace and a couple of wooden flowers to finish.

Here is a close up of the card (ie my piccy)


Now I have to say I love the how they have done the piece in the mag - but think they may have been a bit over zelous with the timing of of the card (25 mins to make) - well I can tell you it took me longer than that just to colour the picture in lol!!!! never mind.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...