Tuesday 20 November 2012

Lets Bake - Published

Hi all,

I have some exciting news to share today, a while ago I was asked by Gill at Little Claire if I would like to make a card for a magazine piece. Well the mag Papercraft Essentials Issue 88 is for sale from Thurs - but subscribers have already been receiving their copies (my friend text me Fri- to say hers had come) so I thought I would share it with you.


I used the new Nov Club stamp called Lets Bake & added a bit of bunting from the Bunting Set. The papers I used were Dovecraft Modern Christmas,a bit of red cotton lace and a couple of wooden flowers to finish.

Here is a close up of the card (ie my piccy)


Now I have to say I love the how they have done the piece in the mag - but think they may have been a bit over zelous with the timing of of the card (25 mins to make) - well I can tell you it took me longer than that just to colour the picture in lol!!!! never mind.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow well done you it's a gorgeous card!! i love that image. I must get the mag now!

Vicky said...

It's wonderful Lyndsey...and big congrats on the publishing too..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

craftymum said...

congrats on being published Lyndsey. Super card, as always.

hugs Sarah x

Christine said...

Awww lovely work well done you big congrats..

smiles Christine x

Sue Nicholson said...

Congrats on the Mag article, from Sue (divas sister) xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Congratulations on being published Lyndsey....Fantastic news!
Love the new image and you colouring is amazing.
Diane xx

Carol Willis said...

COngrats on being published Lyndsey. Fabulous card.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

Huge congrats on being published lyndsey.your card is fantastic, i love the image and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Lol, I wonder how they came up with 25mins! Even my super simple cards usually take longer than that.

Gorgeous card hun. Love how you've coloured that fab image, great design too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kerry said...

Isn't it a great feeling seeing your work published Lyndsey...congratulations!! Your coloring is fabtastic...I think it would have taken me hours to color it lol. Love the bunting and the wooden flowers xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...