Thursday, 20 September 2012

Spreading Stars

Hi all,

I am finally back with a card, today its the team showcase over on the Milkcoffee Blog and our theme this fortnight is - In the Clouds

For my card I was given the very gorgeous Angel of Stars image to work with, she is such a gorgeous whimsical image.


I used some fab paper that was free with a mag a while ago, lots of lovely WOC flowers, metal corner and seam binding again from WOC. The little wooden heart is from Hobbycraft and the pins from a floristry warehouse.

Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabby creations, also you still have time to join in with our 2 shapes Challenge too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Charisma Cardz - Things with Wings

MAWTT - Girly

Crafting for all Seasons - Things with Wings

Fab n Funky - Things with Wings

Stampavie - Glitter
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...