Sunday 9 September 2012

Birthday Bunting

Hi all.

I am a day late with my Totally Gorjuss posting this week sorry. I have had a bit of a bad weekend - I lost my new smartphone on Fri night after getting a little drunk, then spent yesterday feeling very poorly lol!!!

Anyway the theme for this weeks challenge is -

Pink & Green


I have used a fab Little Claire Image - Daisy Bunting and teamed her with some papers from the Tea Party Range from Trimcraft. The swirl is a MD flourish and some gorgeous Organza Ribbon.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Also can I ask a favor, I have created my little madam a blog of her own to show off her cards after she got got very excited and won the 2 challenges I entered her last card into. So now she wants to show off her cards on her own blog (sometimes I am not sure if she is 6 or 16 lol!!!). Anyway it would be lovely if you would be kind enough to pop on over and give her a few comments thank you - Abigail's Blog

Lyndsey xx

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey, love the beautifully coloured image and gorgeous colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Kim said...

such a pretty card! love the image and the papers are gorgeous!
Kim x

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey..and your daughter is very talented too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD,LOVE THE CUTE IMAGE.SUZYD X

Donna said...

Oh my, this is so pretty Lyndsey, love the soft pastels :) Donna ♥ x

Gaynor said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey.....she is such a cutie, love your colour combox

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your soft pretty colours and really sweet image.i hope you are feeling tip top again now.off to look at abigails blog :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Lyndsey, love all the scrummy details. Hope you feel better hun. :o)

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab card Lyndsey. Love the soft colours. Hope you found your new phone and feel better by now! x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card Lyndsey
luv
Debby

PatR said...

Very pretty card Lyndsey, love the colours. Just off to visit Abigails blog. xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey! The image is so sweet and the pastel colours are beauiful.
Diane xx

Wishcraft said...

Super cute card Lyndsey! Gorgeous colours and details, and love the fab layout :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card I really love the soft tones and Bow! hugs me xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow gorgeous card!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...