Sunday, 9 September 2012

Birthday Bunting

Hi all.

I am a day late with my Totally Gorjuss posting this week sorry. I have had a bit of a bad weekend - I lost my new smartphone on Fri night after getting a little drunk, then spent yesterday feeling very poorly lol!!!

Anyway the theme for this weeks challenge is -

Pink & Green


I have used a fab Little Claire Image - Daisy Bunting and teamed her with some papers from the Tea Party Range from Trimcraft. The swirl is a MD flourish and some gorgeous Organza Ribbon.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Also can I ask a favor, I have created my little madam a blog of her own to show off her cards after she got got very excited and won the 2 challenges I entered her last card into. So now she wants to show off her cards on her own blog (sometimes I am not sure if she is 6 or 16 lol!!!). Anyway it would be lovely if you would be kind enough to pop on over and give her a few comments thank you - Abigail's Blog

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...