Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Snowman Frolics

Hi all,

Well as you may have noticed I have a new little logo in my sidebar, Jacqui from The Digi Garden has asked me to be on the design team promoting their adorable images. Now I know I am already on a few teams but this one is a bit different, there are no challenges, no commenting ect just making cards using The Digi Gardner images as and when possible- well no brainer really lol!!!

Anyway I had a little play with a couple last night and I decided to do a couple of christmas cards using the cute little Snowmen, they are so cute and very easy to colour

This is Snowman 1


This is Snowman 4



I teamed my snowmen with some bright and funky paper from the new Special Delivery range from Trimcraft.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...