Friday, 21 September 2012

All through the up's and down's

Hi all

Today my Dad & Stepmom celebrate their 27th Wedding Anniversary, they are having such a rough time at the moment with different things going on they really could use a bit of cheering up.

I made them this cheery card, and the image symbolises them being together through all the ups and downs lol!!!


The image is a Penny Black Stickeroo and I used some Raspberry Road papers that came freee with a mag a while ago. The metal heart is a button I cut off some of Abbie's old jeans and the cute little wooden flower I picked up in The Range.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cute Card Thursday - Shaped Cards

Little Miss Muffet - Anything but Square

Shelly's Images - Shaped Cards

Pennys Challenges - Shaped Cards

My Moms Craft Shop - Hearts & Flowers


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...