Tuesday 25 September 2012

In the garden

Hi all,

I haven't shown you any class projects for a while now, so thought I'd pop on today and share the little creation I had my ladies making last week.

I found a fabulous template online for this cute little Watering Can from Noor design and thought it would be a prefect class project


The dotty paper is from the new First Edition Blank Canvas Pad available from Trimcraft stockists, the adorable little bear is a Penny Johnson Clear Stamp and I have used X-Cut & Woodware punches for the flowers & leaves.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, have a lot of posts coming up at the end of the week with new releases from Little Claire & there is something exciting going on at Milkcoffee too - so be sure to pop back.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Aww that little bear's so cute! Fab design too hun, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lyndsey, this is so adorable hun. Love it!

Donna x

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! love it! so adorable

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndesy.the bear is adorable and i love the pretty shape and colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...