Friday, 7 September 2012

Pick 2 - fab news

Hi all,

So today I have some fabby news for you, I have been asked to be on the DT for Just Some Lines. Jehanne creates some some fab cute, whimsical images for you to play with.

Today sees the start of a new challenge and the theme this fortnight is

Use 2 different colouring mediums

So we would like to see you colour your images and or backgrounds with 2 different mediums - i.e. Alcohol Markers, Pencils, Chalks, Inks, Sprtiz's etc.

For my 1st DT card I have chosen to use the very cute little Emo Paula Stands - doesn't she just look so sweet standing their in her little garden. I have coloured Paula with my Promarkers, then created the sky background using Chalks and a little cloud template that I hand cut.


I teamed little Paula with some fab MME papers, (I am really running low on these pads and have seen a lot of new designs that take my fancy - so may have to have a spending spree soon lol).  I used my new MD flourish and the little flowers are a Tonic Daisy Punch with metal spacers in the middle. The organza ribbon started off white and I coloured it with a promarker to tone it in a bit.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...