Thursday 6 September 2012

Roll up, roll up ...... its the greatest show on earth

Hi all,

Its time for a new showcase of images over on the Milkcoffee Blog today and this fortnight our theme is

Circus Fun

We have some fun circus themed images in the shop, so today the team want to show you what we created with them

For my card I have used the fabulous Circus Girl Horse Rider, isnt she just fabulous.


I have teamed my image with some fab papers from MME and added a gorgeous satin bow. The bunting was made using my oval nesties and cutting them in half.

Here is the sketch I designed for this layout


Dont forget you still have time to join in with our Back to School Challenge over on our Challenge Blog. Thanks for popping by my blog today. Please pop back tomorrow as I have some news to share.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey. What a cute image. I love the bunting - what a fab idea to use a Nestie and cut it in half!! Hugs Susan x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey, love the image, pretty papers and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Eileen said...

Such a fun image Lyndsey. Love your colours and choice of papers. Great layout and design
Eileen x

coops said...

so stunnng lyndsey.i really love your colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Patti J said...

Hi Lyndsey! Following you now! Would love to have you following my blog too. What a fun image! You've colored it beautifully, my friend! Looks like the DP was made just for her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...