Thursday, 27 September 2012

Happy Autumn Days

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and this fortnight we are Welcoming Fall. There are some fabulous Autumn themed images in store.

For my card I have used the lovely Lizbeth Autumn Taste -I just love how she is gathering up the Autumn Berries in her dress lol!!


  have teamed Lizbeth with some First Edition papers from the New Leaf 6x6 pad, a few WOC flowers and little gold flower spacers. The heart button was recycled from a pair of Abbies Jeans and the ribbon from stash.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back later as I have some new releases from Little Claire to show you.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Creations - Autumn Leaves

Can you Digi it - Fall

Crafty Sentiments - Autumn Colours

Everybody Art Challenge - Autumn

Crafty Ribbons - Anything but Square
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...