Monday 3 October 2011

Up, up & away

Hi all,

Well the sunshine is hanging about for another day, although being stuck in the shop I am not out enjoying it. Hope it keeps it up for me hols, mind you knowing my luck it will turn cold and horrible!!!

I have a cute little card to show you today, I am keeping to the clean simple style again and have used a fabby little Smookie stamp, coloured with promarkers and Back to Basics II papers from Dovecraft. A bit of ribbon and a few gems to finish, Sentiment is from a Wild Rose Studio set.


Promarkers used

Dragon - Olive Green, Pear Green, Lime Zest
Balloon - Amethyst, Lilac, Orchid
Mouse - Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla
Sky - Pastel Blue

Thanks for popping by my blog today, enjoy the sunshine.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lyndsey,I love the image and tour papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a cute card Lyndsey :o) Love the little dragon, great papers and layout too. Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the sweet image and fab color combo.

Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love your layout and stunning colour combo and the little dragon is so cute :D

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, this is gorgeous. Great layout, and I love what you have done with this paper pack.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...